Oral history interview with Shi Jingting, circa 1962
Shi Jingting was born in Shantung and was a commander Feng Yuxiang's Northwest Army, until its defeat in 1930. From 1932-1937, he held a range of posts for the Nationalist Government in northern China.
Scope and Contents
This interview addresses Shi's experiences through 1936, with particular attention to the Northwest Army and warlord politics in China during the 1920s. This interview was written by Jingting Shi, transcribed in Chinese by interviewers. The interview is accompanied by 150 pages of English abstract and translation, and 4 photographs taken during the interview.
- China--History, Military--1912-1949.
- China--Politics and government--20th century.
- China--Politics and government--1912-1949.
- Guo, Tingyi, 1904-1975, interviewer.
- Oral histories
- Shen, Yunlong, interviewer.
- Shi, Jingting, 1884---Interviews.
- Xie, Wensun, interviewer.
- Zhongguo guo min dang.