Reminiscences of Howard Pyle and Charles F. Masterson, 1967
|Creator: ||Pyle, Howard, 1906-1987||Project: ||Eisenhower administration project. |
(see all project interviews)
|Phys. Desc. :||transcript: 134 pages sound file : digital preservation master, WAV files (96 kHz, 24 bit)|
|Location: ||Columbia Center for Oral History|
|Full CLIO record >>|
Scope and Contents
Pyle's early career, contacts with Dwight Eisenhower, fact papers, impressions of White House staff, political career in Arizona. Masterson's experiences with Citizens for Eisenhower, Interstate Defense Highway legislation, Bricker amendment. In a joint interview, Pyle and Masterson discuss fact papers and workings within the administration
- Edwin, Ed, interviewer.
- Eisenhower, Dwight D. (Dwight David), 1890-1969.
- Government executives--United States--Interviews.
- Masterson, Charles F. (Charles Francis), 1917-1998, interviewee.
- Masterson, Charles F. (Charles Francis), 1917-1998--Interviews.
- Oral histories (literary works)
- Pyle, Howard, 1906-1987--Interviews.
- United States--Politics and government--1953-1961.
Copyright by The Trustees of Columbia University in the City of New York, 1979