Reminiscences of William R. Dunn : oral history, 1973.
Air Force officer.
Scope and Contents
World War II: enlistment in Seaforth Highlanders, Canada; transfer to Royal Air Force, Dunkirk; transfer to United States Army, June 1943; Eagle Squadron of American flyers with Royal Air Force; service in Burma, China, later with Chinese Nationalists 1945-47; adviser to Iran, 1948; to Brazil, 1951.
- Aeronautics, Military.
- Air pilots--Interviews.
- Dunn, William R., 1916-
- Guilmartin, Major, interviewer.
- High, Captain, interviewer.
- Oral histories.
- Porter, Captain, interviewer.
- United States. Air Force.
- World War, 1939-1945--Aerial operations.
Permission required to cite, quote, and reproduce. Contact Air Force Academy.