Reminiscences of Thomas Lee Perkins : oral history, 1964.
Scope and Contents
Family background; William Perkins as James B. Duke's private counsel and principal aide in drafting indenture for the Duke Endowment; own education and legal career; counsel for Duke Family, trustee of Duke Endowment from 1948; impressions of Doris Duke and fellow trustees.
- Charitable uses, trusts, and foundations.
- Duke, James B., 1857-1925.
- Duke Endowment.
- Oral histories.
- Perkins, Thomas L. (Thomas Lee), 1905-1973.
- Perkins, William Robertson, 1875-1945.
- Rounds, Frank W., interviewer.
Permission required to cite, quote, and reproduce. Contact repository for information.